JUX Ken Burns Slideshow
- JUX Ken Burns Slideshow is a gorgegous module to display images and videos in velvety slider. Using special Ken Burns effect slideshow, JUX Slideshow is a state-of-art slideshow because it makes images and videos become lively with the zoom-in displaying effect
- Customizable Ken Burns Effect.
- iPhone/iPad & Android Swipe Touch enabled
JUX Ken Burns Slideshow - Zoom Panning Slideshow For Joomla
JUX Ken Burns Slideshow is a responsive Slideshow to display images in velvety slider. Using special Ken Burns effect slideshow, JUX Ken Burns Slideshow is a state-of-art slideshow because it makes images become lively with the zoom-in displaying effect.
The responsive design enables JUX Slideshow to actively display on iPhone, iPad or other devices. With JUX Ken Burns Slideshow, you don’t have to worry about presenting your images in different devices that your clients using. Take your time and enjoy beautiful & supportive features that JUX Ken Burns Slideshow brings to you.
So what is so special?
It is responsive. Meaning: It fits your screen size. Whether you use a desktop pc, a netbook, an Ipad, an Android Phone, an Iphone the slidehow will always fit to the perfect width and height.
All in all it works on every modern browser (including IE7/8) and on mobile devices!
Does this really run on all browsers and on mobiles?
Sure it works on every modern browser (including IE7 /8) and on iOS (iPad, iPhone) and Android mobile devices. Touch swipe for iOS and Android mobile devices is of course included.
What are the features?
- Responsive Design
- Image and Thumbs fully resizable.
- Optional Ken Burns effect.
- iPhone/iPad & Android Swipe Touch enabled.
- jQuery Conflict free plugin.
- Customizable 100% via Plugin Parameters / CSS / HTML
- Easy installation in your Website.
- Flexible configuration.
Is it hard to implement?
The given example is an awesome start point to build your own slider out of it. Put the JS and CSS links in the head of your HTML site and put in some DIV elements for your items.